DrukPath Trek, a beautiful 6 day trek that starts at Ta Dzong, Paro and ends at the road above the Takin Sanctuary, Thimphu.
Season: This trek is usually possible from late February to June and from September to December.
8 Nights 9 Days Drukpath Trek Highlights:
- Day 1: Arrive Paro & sightseeing.
- Day 2: Hike to Tiger’s Nest.
- Day 3: Drukpath Trek Starts (Ta Dzong – Jele Dzong).
- Day 4: Jele Dzong – Tsokam
- Day 5: Tsokam – Jimilangtsho
- Day 6: Jimilangtsho – Simkotra
- Day 7: Drukpath Trek Ends (Simkotra – Phajoding – Thimphu)
- Day 8: Thimphu Sightseeing
- Day 9: Depart Bhutan